Uses of fennel essential oil
Fennel Essential Oil for Hair:
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties for hair growth
- Benefits for dandruff, scalp itchiness, hair breakage, and hair fall
- Nutritional value with calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, and vitamin C
- Prevents hair loss and hair thinning
- Effective against free radicals
Fennel Seed Essential Oil for Relaxation:
- Significance in relaxation, anxiety, and depression
- Aroma promotes relaxation
- Combination with Lavender essential oil for maximum benefits
- Application on neck, chest, and hands for deep breaths
- Can be used in a diffuser
Promote Healthy Metabolism:
- Effective for healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation
- Beneficial for lung health and respiratory tract
- Intake by adding 1-2 drops in water or other beverages
Fennel essential oil for soothing:
- Fennel Oil comprises potent anti-inflammatory compounds, which, when used topically, can do wonders for your skin.
- Whether it’s a puffy complexion, under-eye bags or even rosacea, Fennel Oil can help to soothe and calm your skin to help it look healthier and happier.
Fennel essential oil for Tone
With active elements such as anethole, limonene, and chavicol, Fennel Essential Oil lifts the skin to minimize pores and even out imperfections.
Fennel essential oil for Strengthen:
- Packed full of ‘super-antioxidants’, Fennel Oil works with the epidermis to strengthen, protect, and re-energies skin in the face of environmental stressors such as UV rays, toxins, and pollutants, which all contribute to the creation of imperfections and premature skin aging.
- Its potent elements protect the epidermis against free radicals and give it the optimal environment to thrive and repair.
How to use the fennel Essential oil
- Sweet Relief: Ease menstrual pain by massaging fennel oil into the side or soles of the feet.
- Stomach Soother: Calm an upset stomach by adding a few drops of fennel oil to warm water and sipping.
- Serenity in Your Palms: Inhale tranquility by placing a few drops of fennel oil in your palms and taking a deep breath.
- Taming the Sweet Tooth: Satisfy cravings and curb sugar cravings by consuming a dab of fennel oil.
- Concentration Booster: Infuse fennel oil to enhance concentration and promote focus during tasks.
- Skin Soother: Apply fennel oil to minor skin irritations to soothe and aid in healing.
A Sweet Symphony in the Kitchen:
- Delightful Desserts: Pair fennel oil’s sweeter flavor with desserts like dessert mixes, jellies, and sweet syrups for an exquisite twist.
- Bath and Body Bliss: Elevate your homemade bath and body treats with fennel oil. Add it to lotion bars, body scrubs, and body butter for a sweet scent and beauty benefits.